Nothing looks, feels or functions better than your Natural teeth and with the right care your smile can last a lifetime! A Root Canal Treatment is a valuable procedure used to treat and preserve natural teeth with inflamed pulp or infected roots. A severely damaged tooth can result in infection causing patients to experience tremendous pain and swelling, and if left untreated can result in loss of the tooth.
When is Root Canal Therapy needed?
• Spontaneous ,lingering or constant pain, including pain that can wake you up at night,
• Increased pain specifically when you lie down,
• Significant sensitivity to hot or cold,
• Pain upon chewing on that tooth,
• Darkening of the colour of only one tooth, or,
• Appearance of a pimple or fistula in the gum
Come and experience the painless single visit root canal treatments done by our highly trained Endodontists Dr.Sali & Dr. Hatkar. Technological advances like the Operating microscope, Electronic Root Apex Locator, Flexible NiTi Rotary instruments along with Torque-controlled microprocessor-based motors and Electrically heated gun delivered filling of root canals are just a few adjuncts to achieve that ever desired perfection in our job.
Specialised Endodontic Procedures
• Bonded Glass Fibre Post-Core Build Ups
• Tooth Replantation
• Hemisectionof Tooth Roots
• Single Root Removals (Radisectomy)
• Micro-Surgical Endodontics
• Emergency Management of Tooth Injuries
Occasionally a simple root canal treatment might not be able to rid the tooth of all infection and heal it. In such cases, we may recommend surgery. Microsurgical endodontics can be used to locate fractures or hidden canals that do not appear on x-rays but cause pain/infection. Damaged roots of teeth or the surrounding bone may also be treated this way. The most common surgery is Apicoectomy or Root end resection. Use of the Dental Microscope allows the endodontist superior magnification and better illumination which directly translates into the most precise dentistry possible.